Address & Route to Le Miracle
Address Le Miracle
Les Brousses (Les Teissonnières et Le Bousquet) – 30410 Molières-sur-Cèze. Coordonnées: 44°15’34.0″N 4°07’56.0″E
The Miracle does not have a proper address. So have this information available on the route map to avoid getting lost. You can also find the directions in the Info Guide that guests receive in advance. You will easily find your way to Le Miracle using the Google Maps route planner.
Route to Le Miracle from Saint-Ambroix (30500)
- In St-Ambroix take the D904 direction Bessèges.
- Leaving St-Ambroix, turn left: D51, signs Bessèges / Molières s/C. / Meyrannes.
- A few kilometres past Meyrannes, turn left across the bridge (Pont de Gammal, river Cèze, D130) in the direction of Molières-sur-Cèze.
- Immediately after the bridge turn right to Les Brousses (D130, Avenue Pasteur). You will pass through the village of Gammal.
- After approx. 3 km directly at the brown name sign “Les Brousses” and sign “Le Miracle” turn right down the gravel path.
- The car park is immediately to the left.
By public transport, you can travel by train (TGV) or by plane to Nîmes (airport 80 km away), Montpellier (airport 115 km away) or Marseille (airport 175 km away).
The train takes you to Alès (25 km).