Le Miracle – spacious and comfortable 6 persons holiday home
Beautiful old atmosphere combined with a modern design and comfort, that’s how Le Miracle best can be described.
A few years ago Le Miracle was completely rebuilt from a storage for agricultural equipment into a beautiful light and spacious holiday appartment. It has become a charming and comfortable house, to which many of our guests love to return.
With a living area of 120 m2 the appartment is very spacious. Thanks to the thick outside walls it stays cool inside in summer but warm and cosy in winter due to the comfortable underfloor heating and a wood-burning stove. Although the last one is more for the atmosphere.
Appartment Le Miracle
Open kitchen with induction hob, hood, oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge (freezer in the adjoining storeroom). Doors to terrace on the east side
Dining area with large dining table for 6 (up to 8) persons
Spacious living room with wood-burning stove and doors to terrace on the north side
Bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower, bath, toilet, washbasin and washing machine
Separate 2nd toilet
3 bedrooms: 2 with a double bed (160 x 200 cm) and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (80 x 200 cm). All bedrooms are equipped with mosquito screens in the windows
A total of seven appartments have been realised in the old mas (farmhouse); three of them are rented out to our guests (Le Miracle, Le Mûrier and Le Gîte) and four are (part time) occupied by their owners. There is sufficient privacy in all appartments.
The area has a natural character and is an adventurous playground for children; there is a small stream at the lower end of the terrain. For children we have a large trampoline, a swing and a sandbox available.
Next to the mas lies the (salt water) swimming pool, with sunbeds, chairs, parasols and beanbags.
There are shops at 8 km and a bakery at 3 km. If you use our bread service, your fresh bread will be waiting for you in the morning in front of your appartment.
Terraces and garden
There are two private terraces near the appartment where you can always enjoy the sun or shade. But you can also relax in one of the hammocks in the large linden tree or use the seating in the (communal) garden.
Le Miracle (2-6 p)
Prices Le Miracle
- In high season only for rent per whole week from saturday to saturday.
- Off-season you can also rent for a minimum of 3 nights and if you are coming with 2 or 4 people there is an attractive Economy rate.
Included: cleaning, water, electricity, bed, bath and kitchen linen.
Not included: tourist tax € 0.90/pp (from 18 years of age).
- Child up to 2 years: free of charge
Crib and chair: free of charge
- Deposit € 300
from 16 Oct.
up to 6p per night € 130 (from 3 nights)
up to 6p per week € 625
up to 4p per week € 525
up to 2p per week € 435
Sept 4 – Oct 16
up to 6p per week € 895
up to 4p per week € 775 (reservation only with us)
up to 2p per week € 675 (reservation only with us)
3 July – 4 Sept
per week € 1359
Until 2 April and from 29 Oct.
up to 6p per night € 130 (from 3 nights)
up to 6p per week € 785
up to 4p per week € 667
up to 2p per week € 589
2 Apr – 2 July
3 Sept – 29 Oct
up to 6p per week € 885
up to 4p per week € 752
up to 2p per week € 664
2 July – 3 Sept
per week € 1375
- Situated on the ground floor
- The house is accessible by wheelchair (bedroom 1 has two steps, a ramp is available).
- The house is barrier-free and the doors are 90 cm wide.
- The kitchen is not adapted for wheelchair users.
- The terraces are barrier-free and accessible from the house.
- The swimming pool can be reached through a wide ( sloping) unpaved path. A ramp makes the pool terrace accessible by wheelchair.
- The bathroom is spacious. The large walk-in shower has a (fixed) bench seat.
- The toilet has armrests on both sides.
- The washbasin is accessible by wheelchair.
- The 2nd toilet is not accessible by wheelchair.
- For guests with reduced mobility the car can be parked at the appartment.
- The rest of the domain is hilly and difficult to access by wheelchair.
- On request a lift can be provided and the bed can be raised.
Limitations may vary and wishes and needs can differ. We find it important that our guests with a reduced mobility enjoy a relaxing holiday with us, which is why we would like to get in touch with you in advance for a good coordination.
Our digital Info Guide is a shortcut to a relaxing holiday, as it contains information on good restaurants, places to swim under waterfalls, tips for day trips and much more……
This guide can be put as an app on your smartphone or tablet. With a convenient search function!
What our guests say
This was the fourth time. The beautiful house, no need to do anything, freedom, wonderful!
All the details like the bread service, the delicious jam, the hammocks, the kitchen equipment and the app with all the tips are super nice.
What a beautiful location and atmosphere in this gite.